Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Happily Ever After - Story Of My Life lyrics


Viewing lyrics and audio video for Story Of My Life by Happily Ever After (H.E.A).

Audio/ video: Happily Ever After - Story Of My Life



Band: HAPPILY EVER AFTER
Song: Story of my life
EP: Disaster Ends

Happily Ever After - Story Of My Life lyrics

One day,
I was so upset with your decision,
that you wanna breakup with me,
And I
I don’t know how to solve the problem
and I just kept my mouth shut

you know that I never ,expected
this thing will happen
cause I know it hurts if I’ll be alone,
and you
please don leave me,
cause I’ve no idea
I’m just stuck at here,
with was is going on

[chorus]
And I,
don’t know what was my mistake yet
cause I, really want you to come back,
And I, never let u go away from me
but this just the story

The next day,
once again u came
and talk to me that you wanna return again,
at that time,
I never thought that you say that kind of thing
cause that is my hope when you’re gone

now my life changing,
from the slow to fast,
from the worst to best
and I’m starting to fall in love again
and now is time to prove to you
that I was the best,
from the first to last
that you’ll ever have

[chorus]
And I ,
don’t care what will happen next
cause I really want you to come back
And I never let you go away from me
and this just the story of my life


No comments:

Post a Comment