Sunday, October 05, 2014

ANUBEAST - Fragment Of The Innocence Sinner Lyrics


Viewing audio video and lyrics for Fragment Of The Innocence Sinner by ANUBEAST.

Audio/ Video: ANUBEAST - Fragment Of The Innocence Sinner



ANUBEAST - Fragment Of The Innocence Sinner Lyrics

Let it burn..
Shall i asking for the reason for me to stop pretending?
Cause i know i'm wrong,
The reason is clear which i want that fucking crown.
Oh, show me the right for my answer,
Cause i want to know if it's better,
Please lead the way so I'll follow and i will be proud,
I will be proud..
I'm innocence,
I just wanted a glory love and taste to be fulfilled within me..
But when i falling too deep,
There's relentless bound and the stories unbound from this pieces i know in this sorrow.
I'm wishing you were here to behold for what I've done,
Nothing can't stop me to get that crown cause i'm senseless, fearless, fatuous, aw-less and fragmentized the sinner that i've own.
Oh, this is the right for my answer,
There's no need to know which is better,
Forsaken the saints that i secure cause i want that crown,
Just give that crown.
I'm solemnly,
I just wanted a glory love and taste to be fulfilled within me..


No comments:

Post a Comment